- Tessa’s Breathe.Move.Love developed from her 12 years of experience as a fitness & health coach. She fuses corrective exercise, functional training, yoga poses and flexibility into a kick-ass format. Every class has a HUGE emphasis on breathing, alignment and body mechanics. + badass playlists.
- People refer to my signature class format as experiencing a personalized training session in a group setting. I always recommend using modifications and advice that you should never feel in pain when you are working out and moving your body. Moving your body and exercising should feel good otherwise you need to be working with a trainer, coach or physical therapist one on one to work on your form and advise on injuries. This will help you really progress in your workouts, exercise regime allowing you to see results long term.
- Quality verses Quantity. Form is essential for long term success.
- In Person Classes:
- Tessa subbed a yoga class I went to one night and I swear she lit a little fire underneath me! I had to have more so followed her to her Breathe.Move.Love fusion class at Bellevue Barre/Pulse and it’s my favorite way to start a Sunday! Her energy and her Playlists are food for the soul and body! You don’t even realize what a great workout you’re getting but almost immediately you feel shifts and transformation of your mind and body. With a focus on breathing and getting out of your head, Tessa challenges you physically and emotionally. You will no doubt see huge positive changes in your life! Tessa is truly a special human being and 100% in her calling sharing her love and energy with the world. -Erika Moore, Jamestown RI
Tessa’s classes are the highlight of my week. However busy my weekend, I never miss her Breathe.Move.Love class. Tessa’s brilliant concept of getting “into your body and out of your head” stays with me, long after class is over. -Becky Sullivan, Newport RI
- Breathe.Move.Love is the most unassuming exercise classes I have taken. It has a unique balance of soul, heart and kick your butt the next day soreness. The class leaves me feeling refreshed, realigned and confident to head back out into the world. Not to mention that Tessa takes extreme care to honor ones body and allow the freedom to work at your own level, without injury or judgment. It is truly an exercise class not only for your physical self, but your mental. -Renee Lavaliere Mcclennan, Newport RI
- PRIVATE Online Classes: (held on google hangout, Skype, FaceTime or Zoom)